Click here for more information.
Precautions with regard to COVID-19
In order to protect your health and well being, as well as that of our clients and employees, we are committed to following all guidelines as set down by the Ministry of Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). We therefore ask your understanding in observing th... Read more
Precautions with regard to COVID-19
In order to protect your health and well being, as well as that of our clients and employees, we are committed to following all guidelines as set down by the Ministry of Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). We therefore ask your understanding in observing the following restrictions:
• Access to the property may be denied if you have a cold or show signs of illness
• We welcome your visit but request that you do not shake hands
• A distance of at least 1.5 meters from others must be maintained
• We request that you arrive at the agreed time. Late arrival may result in the visit being cancelled
• Viewings are limited to a maximum of 25 minutes unless otherwise stated
• No more than 1 person can be admitted per appointment
We thank you for your cooperation and welcome your visit to the property.
Belgischeplein 30-A, 2587 AS The Hague (Belgisch Park)
ONLY: a couple of couple, no children!
This is the most cosy and charming totally renovated fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment of the area! The apartment has a beautiful view over the green Belgischeplein and at the back. This apartment benefits of 2 good size bedrooms, 2 new modern bathrooms, a brand new modern kitchen with all appliances and 2 lovely balconies where you can sit down and relax. In the basement is a good size private (bike) storage room.
In the near area of this apartment you can find lovely shops and restaurants in the Gentsestraat/Stevinstraat. The dunes, beach and boulevard of Scheveningen is only on 10 minutes walking distance. It’s located near public transport and exit roads.
TV (basic package - with interactive modem) and wireless internet are included in the rent price!
Common entrance, stairs to the 2nd floor;
Entrance apartment, luxurious hallway with wardrobe, storage cupboard, new modern toilet with washbasin, entrance to good size living/dining room (approx. 4.45x5.80) with beautiful new wooden flooring and access to a lovely balcony (facing southwest) with view over the Belgischeplein, from hallway and living room access to (guest bed-)room (approx. 4.45x3.40) which can be used as extra part of the living room but also as a study or guest bedroom because the separation between this room and the living room can be easily opened/closed, in the hallway you can find a new shower room with washbasin, from the hallway you enter the brand new modern kitchen (approx. 2.45x5.20) with build in appliances (oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher) a build in cupboard with washing machine/dryer and new (high efficiency) central heating system and access to a nice balcony at the back; master bedroom (approx. 4.45x4.40) with new modern bathroom ensuite which benefits of a bath tub, separate shower with rain shower and hand shower, washbasin and design radiator.
- Totally renovated
- Oak wooden flooring throughout the apartment
- 2 bathrooms
- Excellent insulated apartment: insulation and double glazed windows
- Brand new kitchen, bathrooms, floorings, furnishing, etc.
- 2 balconies
- (Bike) storage in the basement
- Ideally for single or couple
- Possibility to create a guest bedroom
- Rent price is including the use of TV (basic package) and wireless internet, excluding use of utilities, and including other service costs
A beautiful apartment you must see!